• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urtansia_BC-0700_to_Beta
    Have a great one today!

Comment

• Witt
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Onwards......
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0675_to_Beta
          Have a great one today!

Comment

• to Wittlich.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 675BC to Nugog
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0675_to_Rublai_Rhan

Comment

• Mabeco......
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0650_to_Beta
                    Have a great one today!

Comment

• to Witt

Comment

• 650BC to Nugog
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0650_to_Rublai_Rhan

Comment

• Mabeco......

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0625_to_Beta (sorry for the delay)
                              Have a great one today!

Comment

• n\p

Save to Witt.

Comment

Working...
                                X