Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mabeco.................
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0900_to_Beta
      Have a great one today!

Comment

• Wittward...
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• 900BC Nugoged forward

Comment

• Keep it up Nugog!!!!
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.

Comment

• Onto Evalds
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0900_to_Rublai_Rhan

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0875_to_Beta
                    Have a great one today!

Comment

• and to Witt
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 875BC to Nugog
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Evalds
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0875_to_Rublai_Rhan

Comment

• mabeco.................

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-0850_to_Beta
                                Have a great one today!

Comment

Working...
                                X