• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beta
    And your choice of leaders, Witt?
    Meh ... make mine random.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
      Seeing as we already have Korea - shall we go for a Aseatic theme?

If so I will go for Tokugawa.
      I like the asiatic theme. India - China - Khmer
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Meh ... make mine random.
        Gandhi

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I must ask that it will NOT be a asian theme, even trought I will agree to it if you guys want it, I like Ghandi, that is taken. I'd agree with toguwa and wan kon - both taken.

Comment

Giwi - you can have Gandhi - I was just having some fun with Wittlich.

Aseatic would also cover Middle East civs as well......
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Giwi, please let us know if you still want Wan Kon. You can have it if you say so.
              I'll be Qin Shi Huang if Giwi decides for Wan Kon.
              Beware of the Chinese! We are so many that you have no alternative... You have to trade with us! (Where did this came from ? ... )
              Last edited by mabeco; November 25, 2007, 09:43.
              Have a great one today!

Comment

I would like Holy Rome Empire :]

Comment

Dear Mabeco.

I have no intention of taking your place as wang kong, but I much respect and appriciate your most generous offer.

I'd be happy to play as the Mongols if they are not busy. I will now open civ and scroll around the asian states to find one that fits me.

Comment

To summarize so far - the play oreder - everyone Ok with this????

Trust me, it pays to get it right now, otherwise an awkward play order can really slow the game down. And a westward flowing save seems to be optimal.

1. Beta - Canada - east
                    2. Wittlich - U.S. - west
                    3. Nugog - down under somewhere
                    4. Evalds - Latvia
                    5. Giwi - Sweden
                    6. mabeco - Portugal

And the civs to-date...

1. Beta - tbd - will be asian - will choose tonight.
                    2. Wittlich - tbd - will be asian ( I will assign it randomly after I have chosen)
                    3. Nugog - Tokugawa, Japan
                    4. Evalds - Charlemagne - Holy Roman Empire - the evil westerners
                    5. Giwi - Mongols
                    6.mabeco - Qin Shi Huang - China

Maybe we should rename the game Marco Polo - as in west meets east - and who knows what will happen.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Also we are on a Pangea map - yes?

Standard speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                        Also we are on a Pangea map - yes?

Standard speed?
                        Yes and yes.

Comment

And I will take Suleiman of The Ottomans, and Witt gets Suryavaram II of the Khmer.

Giwi needs to pick a Mongol leader - and we are under way.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                            To summarize so far - the play order - everyone Ok with this????

Trust me, it pays to get it right now, otherwise an awkward play order can really slow the game down. And a westward flowing save seems to be optimal.

1. Beta - Canada - east
                            2. Wittlich - U.S. - west
                            3. Nugog - down under somewhere
                            4. Evalds - Latvia
                            5. Giwi - Sweden
                            6. mabeco - Portugal

And the civs to-date... (updated)

1. Beta - Suleiman - Ottomans
                            2. Wittlich - Suryavarum - Khmer
                            3. Nugog - Tokugawa, Japan
                            5. Giwi - Kublai Khan - Mongols
                            6.mabeco - Qin Shi Huang - China

Maybe we should rename the game Marco Polo - as in west meets east - and who knows what will happen.
                            edit - update for Beta and Witt's leaders.
                            Last edited by Beta; November 29, 2007, 19:34.

Comment

Comment

Giwi - which Khan will it be - Ghengis (Aggressive and Imperialistic) or Kublai (Aggressive and Creative)?

Comment

Working...
                                X