Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBC

Game is back up with 18 hrs on the clock.

Comment

• Down again :/
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• Should be back up Maki.

Comment

• SBC

Game is back up with Snoopy left to play the turn (14 hrs left on the clock)

Comment

• Hi Witt. Game is down.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sorry about that...I was playing a LAN game this evening - and every time I play I LAN game, my hosted PitBoss game gets disconnected.

Game is now back up with 22:30 hrs left on the clock.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Not up again when I come to play

Your game doesn't like me...
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sorry about that Snoopy. SBC...

Game is now back up again.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yes and moved on a bit. Not to next turn I might add.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• One moment, let me check...

Comment

• Still just under 5 and a half hours left on the turn timer with Snoopy, Beta, and Hercules left to play their turns.

I noticed that you didn't actually "finish" your turn Hercules.

Comment

• Well it finished itself, I suppose.

New turn up.

Comment

• hmmm. I thought it had moved on.

Comment

• SBC

Game is back up with just over 10 hrs left on the turn clock. Beta and myself having already played the turn.

Comment

• Not getting any civstats messages btw, Witt.

Also - was just logged into the game and the connection got broken. Game is not on GS, which appears to be just fine.
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X