• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Turn is UP 1560AD

Comment

• SBC - Game is now back up again.

Comment

• I am leaving for Las Vegas today for the weekend. I will be back Sunday night. Hopefully the game connection will behave itself while I'm gone - but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• Have a good weekend then.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• No It didn't behave itself.

Comment

• Well, I'm surprised it lasted that long!

Safely back from Sin City...and the Game is now back up again.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Turn played.

Comment

• Game down.

Comment

• SBC - Game is back up with Maki and Snoopy left to play (20:51 hrs left on the clock)
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Doesn't seem to be up right now ...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich

Safely back from Sin City...and the Game is now back up again.
                        How was Vegas, Witt?
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Still not up... ?
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sorry about that Snoopy - The game showed it as being connected but it wasn't showing up in GameSpy. Game is now really back up with Maki and Snoopy left to play (just under 9 hrs on the clock).

Beta, Las Vegas was pretty cool...I will probably be going back again soon.

Comment

• New turn is UP w/ Snoopy and myself having already played.

Comment

• SBC

Game is back up with Hercules left to play his turn (8 hrs left on the clock)

Comment

Working...
                                X