• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dp
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• i just have but it didnt help the internet problem, just in case you were wondering sabre
      http://www.cojadate.com/

Comment

• Yes I patched. The game is up, with Lump and Tom now AI. (I didn't think Tom would want to play without Lump)
        Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• played two turns!

however, i'm confused by some really weird choices i seemed to have done research and build queue didn't make sence. must have been waster when i played it the first go

anyhow, i see that eric has also played turn three... so i'll stay logged in to see if adam is here too

Comment

• on another note, civstats now also supports BtS games... can you run the uploader for this game too?

thanks

Comment

• Sabre, I can't connect to the game when you're in it
              It mentioned if you firewall is up....I don't know.....

Comment

• wierd... anyhow, try again...

Comment

• I was able to connect earlier when Sabre was in. I'll get the uploader going soon.

Looks like I had Take Over AI disabled, so no chance of Lump joining in later... although a simple setting like that might not be too hard to change with a hex editor.

Comment

• I set up civstats, but is it really needed for a 3 player game?

Comment

• it's not _really_ needed, but certainly is practical for two situations:
                      1) when you're waiting for somebody to complete the turn - you don't have to log in every 4 hours to check
                      2) when doing a multi-turn session and i have to log out because i'm "blocking" a person for some technical reason...

is the uploader too much of a hassle for you? if so, then let's forget it. otherwise it'd be quite cool

Comment

• if it's ok, can you set up my username and player in civstats for the game? My login there is sabrewolf too!

Thanks

Comment

• hey, i played 1 turn and the next turn was finished too, even though my warrior should have been allowed to move again... any ideas?

Comment

• Well we're not doing simultaneous moves, like most other Pitboss games do, if that's what you're talking about.

Comment

• oh, really? ... why?
                              maybe that's why eric couldn't log in when i was logged in too.

in light of all these things, maybe we should restart? double-turns would be quite good with just 3 people... and also lumpy and tom could still join in once they solve their problems. what do you think?

[that being said, i quite like my fantastic starting position...]

Comment

• I don't have a problem with it. If we do restart, I would like to be the Vikings.

Comment

Working...
                                X