No announcement yet.

Oasis Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried loading the game that I sent, and it loaded up just fine. I think the problem is something to do with Andy's set up (at least insofar as it is different to mine).
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I am back. Would it help if I tried playing the save?

I presume it is the 4000bc save from Anthony Christmas sent on Aug 8.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sorry, for the black out -- my harddrive crashed and my web mail stopped working at the same time.

I read throught the post, and I think beta has the game, if not please forward.

Akulla
        The stupid shall be punished.
        www.akulla3D.com
        ^^^
        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Ok - I have the save - but it crashes the game when I load it. Same issue as Andy had.

I am patched to 3.03. Any ideas????
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Well, here is the only Oasis save I have:
            Attached Files

Comment

• So let's see if Akulla can play this save. I will go ahead and send it to him again.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Okay, i replayed it and sent to Dauphin
                www.akulla3D.com
                ^^^

Comment

• Fingers crossed for when it comes my way....

Comment

• Doesn't work for me. Something about modified assets.

I swear mine are natural,.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• So - what do we do? Do we want someone else to create a new game and send it on its way?

Comment

• Well, since we've only just started this restart up again, I can set it up again if everyone wishes...or someone else can try it if they are so inclined.

I do have ONE suggestion though - I say we 86 the avanced start-up - for myself, I don't totally understand the nuances of it and it is just strange as far as I'm concerned.

Anybody else have any input?
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 86 ????

Did you mean deep 6? As in get rid of it? I am ok with that as well. Not a big fan.

Comment

• Yes 86 is another term for deep 6 which is also 'get rid of it' (I picked it up in the Army - I have no idea what '86' is based on though)

Comment

• Okay, I agree to that - is there a patch out for BTS
                              www.akulla3D.com
                              ^^^

Comment

• Akulla, if you start up BtS, click on the Options/Advanced tab and from there you can check for updates.

Comment

Working...
                                X