No announcement yet.

Oasis Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both would be great, 5 fast players this could really be fun.
    The stupid shall be punished.
    www.akulla3D.com
    ^^^
    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Ok. Email sent to Beta.

Akulla, would you mind if I hosted this endevour since if there are any future/further game updates (and I'm thinking there might be one or two in the works); I think that I can effectively keep the game viable.

Of course, this would mean that I would be hosting a Warlords PtBS game and a BtS PtBS game at the same time...but I think I can figure it out and I'm up to the challenge - as long as the other players give me just a bit of slack due to understanding this new territory...

Comment

• After re-reading the thread....is this going to be a regular PBEM game? If so, piece of cake if I start it up.

Comment

• Beta informed me that he will join as well.

Comment

• Here!

Only one slight issue. I leave this Wednesday (8th) to travel to Nepal, Tibet, and Mt. Everest. Not back until the 27th.

But no worries - I will get a stand-in to start the game for me. Maybe Dominique is available....

And I will bring back a nice picture of Everest for everyone.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Btw Troy. Can you baby sit your regular two pitboss games? Pretty pllllllleeeeeeeassssse....!!! I am preparing an email with notes today.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                Btw Troy. Can you baby sit your regular two pitboss games? Pretty pllllllleeeeeeeassssse....!!! I am preparing an email with notes today.
                Can do my friend.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Thx!!!!

Comment

• Whitt your the man, you know my email, I'm in dont care who I start wirh. Roger
                    www.akulla3D.com
                    ^^^

Comment

• Oasis Central II

4 humans
                      Wittlich
                      Akulla
                      Beta
                      Dauphin

4 AI

Oasis
                      Epic
                      Noble
                      No barbs

no e mails entered in, please do that on the first turn

turn order:

Wittlich
                      Akulla
                      Dauphin
                      Beta

All civs where placed as "Random"

I got the Vikings, if anyone is interested.

It is an advanced start with 1200 gold per player to build their civs as they see fit.

In addition, I also added the "No Technology Brokering" rule into the game as well.

So, without any further ado - 4000BC turn sent to Akulla.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Turn complete, sent to Dauphin. Sorry for the delay.
                        www.akulla3D.com
                        ^^^

Comment

• I just realized something...with the Oasis map, having the Vikings is truely a waste - given the lack of major bodies of water.

Comment

• Ok, turn to Beta, assuming he hasn't changed his e-mail address since the last time I was in a game with him.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I've probably entirely screwed up my choices for advanced start. Never used them before.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                                I've probably entirely screwed up my choices for advanced start. Never used them before.
                                I have the exact same feeling about myself as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X