Comment

• and 1180 to Akulla
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Turn sent.
        The stupid shall be punished.
        www.akulla3D.com
        ^^^
        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• With wittlich.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• 1150BC to Gramps

Comment

• Due to some recent events, my future time with Apolyton will be extremely limited. While I have more than enjoyed the good folks here and the bond of fellowship established, recent events have shown me my misplaced committments. If anyone feels the necessity to replace me, I understand and encourage this course of action.

Perhaps my committment may be reestablished, but does not look so in the near future. Just to let you good folks know, I will miss our many good times, battle's and positioning in games and most of all, you all taking me under your wing and making me feel like family. Most of you, this I stress because most disturbingly, not all.

It is ok, for I understand many highways and many byways in life.

Some however end up against a wall, which is where I am at this time.

Grandpa "Missing the good times" Troll
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Gramps, since you have the save, could you log into the game and then just retire (which would convert your civ over to AI control)?
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Gramps' Empire

I just emailed Gramps with the last save again and asked him that if he did not find a replacement, if he could zero-out his civ password and retire from the game which would place his empire under AI control...then, if someone wants to assume control of it at a later time, they can. Plus the game will not have to be held-up indefinately.

Will this work for everyone or does anyone have a better suggestion?

Oh, and here is the latest save in question (just in case):
                  EDIT: Attachment deleted
                  Last edited by Wittlich; July 14, 2007, 11:33.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Gramps' empire is now a bot.

1120BC to Akulla

Comment

• My brother said he can takeover for Grandpa Troll.

Not sure how to get him back into the game if his slot is now a bot though?

Comment

• And turn to Wittlich.

Comment

• 1090BC to Akulla

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

• 1060BC to Akulla

Comment

• 1030BC with wittlich.

Comment

Working...
                                X