Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have sent a "pointed" message to Beta....let's see if he acknowledges it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
      I have sent a "pointed" message to Beta....let's see if he acknowledges it.
      Yes - it was very pointed. ouch.

Got the message and the bump. Thanks Troy.

My apologies folks - as I explained to Witt, both RL and cyber life have been a wee bit busy lately. First my dual eye surgeries, and then having to renovate my sister-in-laws house, and then some demands from other stuff here at Poly. And then when we got replacement players pinchak showed back up.

So - again - sorry about this. I need to head out over to the other house shortly - but will have time this evening or tomorrow morning to get the game going.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Thanks for the response Beta and I do apologise for the bluntness of my email to you. I for one understand how real-life things can get you bogged down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
          Thanks for the response Beta and I do apologise for the bluntness of my email to you. I for one understand how real-life things can get you bogged down.
          Thanks.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephack
            Will the game come back online?

In any case I'm away for 2 weeks but I'll be back!
            So what do we do with your civ Ephack. AI? Or do you have a replacement in mind?

Comment

• Starting the game up and leaving Ephack's civ as is, in case he is around to play another turn before he leaves. I will then switch it to AI, unless I hear otherwise from him.

I could wait the two weeks until he is back, but I better not risk the Wrath of Wittlich, Part 2.

Comment

• OK - game is back up with 22 hours to play in the turn. Provi is the only player to have played this turn. Pinchak will need to go in and reclaim his civ, which I kicked to the AI in preparation for Hercules.

And I will let Soltz know the IP so he can access the game that way.

And I will PM and/or email all players.

Comment

• Thanks Beta! Turn played.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• New turn is UP! 1200AD
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Cool man!
                      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Hello folks!

Thanks Beta for puting the game on again!

Bad luck for me that it´s just when I leave for 2 weeks...

Beta, since I couldn´t find a replacement, please switch my civ to AI. I will then take back my civ as soon as I come back home!

Saludos de Colima, somewhere near the mexican pacific coast...

Comment

• I've been trying to connect to the game for the last day or so and the connection keeps timing out
                          Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• Soltz are you able to connect to other MP games? If we need to we can establish a test game and see if you can connect to that.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'm in the "Ride on" game which is a direct IP connection and that's been working well the last few weeks.
                              Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• Hmmm... interesting. Do you have time tonight to set up a test with my computer so we can ensure you can connect to PTBS through gamespy (and ensure it's a problem unique to Beta's computer, essentially).
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X