Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairly extensive power outage here this afternoon. I played earlier. Replaying now. There was not much in the way of combat at my end this turn - so should not effect much.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• snoop - sent you an email. GS disconnected after provi played and before you. I made a good save, so let me know when you can play and I will load it up. Just under 4 hours left.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Hey guys.

Since this game is ending, thought I would let you all know about this.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=176721

Comment

• We are not near the end... we are just waiting for Snoop
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• For some reason I can't log on to GS.

Could you halt the game untill the issue is resolved?

Comment

• Any word on the outcome of this game?
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yeah I am interested too.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Can we come in again now, to see how it looks like?

Comment

• Game has been on hold for several weeks now.

I guess it is because of Beta's busy RL.

Comment

• Just had to post this to take ....

The 1,000th post place!
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• spammer!

Comment

• Hey! I could not win this game, but I'll be DAMNED if I don't get the one thousandth posting of the thread!

We all take our wins where we can.

Comment

• http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...82#post5334343

That's the new thread. This one topped the 1000 post mark courtesy of Witt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephack
                              Can we come in again now, to see how it looks like?
                              Not sure how one does that - but I have no problems with it if it is possible.

Just waiting for word from Snoop to restart. We are into a brutal grinding war right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X