Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I noticed that Bohemian Epic went down but Apolyton Gathering and TeachAlexman are still there. Strange...

Comment

• Ok so it's a Warlord game.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Yes, sorry for not clarifing that Hercules.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
          He can still connect via DirectIP if you give him the IP address, Beta. Being on gamespy does not invalidate DirectIP connections fortunately
          Good to know! Thanks.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Not sure what happened to the game. When the fuzziness clears a bit more I will look into into.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephack
              Provisorii and herc left to play and 13 hours in the timer.

I don't see Soltz's civ at all, is it normal?

Anyway, thanks Beta for your work for bringing with game back up!
              If you don't have contact with an AI civ, you can't see it, just like in SP
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• From Civ Stats when I looked earlier Greece was designated AI.

Comment

• Any luck with getting this game back up Beta?
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• BETA! You still with us bud?!? - I know you've played other games since my last post, so what is the grab with this one?
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Ok, I'm back.

I see you gave my precious civ away!

Actually, I can't blame ya. I figured my teamgame partner saberwolf was going to play it for me while i was away, but apparently not...

My move was hell, and that combined with a new job caused my extended leave of abscense.

Not sure if Herc has played my civ yet, from looking at the thread i think he might have just recently volulteered. At anyrate, if it is not too late i would like to take back the reigns.

PS: I should have "the new world" back online here in the next day or so for those of you who are also in that game.

Comment

• cool
                        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• If herc hasn't taken over Pinchak yet, perhaps he could take over for 2 weeks for ephack?
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                            If herc hasn't taken over Pinchak yet, perhaps he could take over for 2 weeks for ephack?
                            I am away from next Monday for a week. So it doesn't seem worth it.

Comment

• And I haven't played this game yet because it wasn't available to play, so Pinchak can continue.

Comment

• Will the game come back online?

In any case I'm away for 2 weeks but I'll be back!

Comment

Working...
                                X