• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to all!

1040AD to Cerberus

Comment

• Merry Christmas.

Turn to provi.

As I am down to one small city I have retired rather than wait for the inevitable. A good game nonetheless.

Basically I messed up my economy and didn't adjust to my neighbour having a personality change from a warm, fuzzy sarf londoner to an aggressive warmongering Finn. Still, there is always the next game.

Also my DVD drive seems to have developed a problem recognising CD's. So Civ4 and BtS are OK but Warlords requires a restart of the PC before I can load a game. This was my only Warlords PBEM so that problem is no longer an issue.

Again, thanks for a good game guys.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Thanks for playing Cerb.

Unfortunately the war wasn't evenly matched. I guess your economy could not allow bigger army. But I think you did the best you could with the few men you had.

I promise to treat your citizens well and they will have a long and prosperous lives as members of the glorious nation of Korea.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• to Beta

...and they are better gifts and you get them sooner.

Comment

• to Witt

Good game cerb. cya soon in another one.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori
              to Beta

...and they are better gifts and you get them sooner.
              Santa brought me her. What did he bring you?
              Attached Files
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I Need Provii's Address

I don't have Proviisori's email addy...cna someone send it to me?

In the mean time, here is Provii's save:
                Attached Files
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1055AD sent to Provii

Thanks for the address Beta! Come to find out, I did already have his addy...it just wasn't listed under Proviisori.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• So the holidays are over...

Lets get this baby rolling again.

1055 AD to Beta!

Comment

• Save to Wittlich.

Comment

• 1070AD to Provii

Comment

• sorry for the delay...

to Beta

Comment

• BTW... has this new forum-style the "my threads" function?
                            I think it is very usefull.

I can't find it.

Comment

• Save to Witt. btw - I am babysitting my sister-in-law's house and dogs for the next week. They are about an hour away. May be some slight delay at my end. Their internet is waaaaaay too slow.

Comment

• 1085AD to Provii

Comment

Working...
                                X