• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow one to Beta
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• to Witt

Sorry for the delay but I've been laid up in bed with ....
      Attached Files
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Only in your dreams Beta! Besides, I would imagine your wife would have vote as well.

935AD to Cerberus

Comment

• To provi
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• to the old geezer

Comment

• Save to Witt.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                Only in your dreams Beta! Besides, I would imagine your wife would have vote as well.
                Hey, that IS my wife!!

Comment

• 950AD to Cerberus.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• As a note to all: Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Honolulu for a few days. I will back home again on the evenimg of December 8th (next Monday night).
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To p

Comment

• To b

Comment

• Enjoy, Witt!

Save to you.

Comment

• 965AD to Cerberus

Comment

• To provi

Comment

• to Bee

Comment

Working...
                                X