• Show
Clear All

• 875AD to Cerberus

Comment

• Oooh! Someone's getting feisty.

To provi the warmonger.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Speaking of the warmonger ... I just finished a PolyCast broadcast as a guest speaker (PolyCast #57 - should be available in a couple of days).

As a bonus, I recieved a 6-month Apolyton-Plus membership...but since I am already a lifetime member, I can gift my Plus gift to another Apolytoner...and since it looks like Provii is the only "non-Plus" member in this game, I have decided to gift Proviisori the 6-month Plus membership.

(Provii, DanQ should be in contact with you via PM concerning the Plus membership).

Comment

• cool.. thanks mate.

I guess I have to be more active then?!

I had a nice long weekend trip and no I'm off to take over Cerb's cities.
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• So, to make the game little less SimCity.

...after some cool fireworks from our superior "firewagons"...

The Korean Empire has liberated the first city from the cruel regime of China.

save is off to Beta

Comment

• I'm guessing his retirement is running him around ragged!

890AD to Cerberus.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Well, this isn't looking good.

To provi

Comment

• Save to Witt.

on the 6 month Poly Plus membership to provi.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                    I'm guessing his retirement is running him around ragged!
                    It is tough. But I am making the best of it.

Wyatt is doing well and getting lots of walks.

His therapy work is going well. He was in to the hospital for another hour and half today.

But the phase II expansion of "my" dog park is now delayed until spring. Public Works needs to figure out how to handle snow removal from the parking lot we share with a youth arena.

On the upside, my garden shed is completely built, and the yard is set for the winter.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 905AD to Cerbs.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To p

Comment

• to Beta

Comment

• Onwards.

Comment

• 920AD to Cerberus

Comment

• Played and sent.

Sorry for the delay but I've been laid up in bed with a nasty cold for the last few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X