Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strudo
    gee that was quick beta!
    That's what my wife said last night too.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Poor Mrs. Beta
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

That's what my wife said last night too.

To Strudo
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• to beta

Comment

• To Strudo
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• to beta

Comment

• to witt
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2080BC Turn sent to Nugog
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To Strudo

Comment

• to beta

Comment

• on to Wittlich (2040bc)

Comment

• 2040BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2000 BC to Strudo!

Comment

• to beta

Comment

• And 2000 bc on to Wittlich.

Comment

Working...
                                X