Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to beta

Comment

• Witt - Mom says Hi back. She is enjoying the weather, and the break from looking after my Dad. (altzheimers)

Having issues with my outgoing mail. Working on it. And was not able to post the save here either.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• OK. Fixed. Save on its way.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Got it.
          2560BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• And back around to you Witt.

Comment

• 2520BC Turn sent to Nugog.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo!
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

I'll be away for the weekend, but should only miss one day

Comment

• 2480 bc to Wittlich

Have fun Strudo!

Comment

• 2480BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To Strudo
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• to Beta

Comment

• Not here yet....

Sending email and pm to Strudo.

Comment

• That was odd. I got your email saying you didn't get the file, then I got one saying thanks for sending the file. But I didn't do anything. Oh well as long as the game is progressing, then it's not really an issue. Bizzare though.

Comment

• Sorry Strudo - my bad. Bit of a hectic schedule around my place these days, with my Mon visiting.

Got the save OK the first time.

Played and on to Wittlich.

Comment

Working...
                                X