• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nugog
    Moi?

Sacre Blue - non!

Damn! You don't know what speaking French does to me! -

Comment

• Did you get my email?
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• That I did...and replied.

Comment

• To Beta. Changed ISP so email might appear to come from a different address

Comment

• I have the same isp as before ... gmail. What's the change?

And the save is on to Witt. 1270ad
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1270AD to Nugog
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                I have the same isp as before ... gmail. What's the change?
                It's odd because the settings in Civ were sending through the previous SMTP service, and I had to change it to the new SMTP server or it wouldn't send. I would have thought that as it was being sent through the ISP server rather than the gmail server, it might appear to come from the ISP... oh well, as long as it doesn't cause interuptions to the game, I guess we're all good.

Comment

• On to you Strudo.
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• All good.

Westward to Wittlich.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1280AD to Nugog.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• On to Witt.

Comment

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X