[PBEM] sbwn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onto Strudo.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• To Witt.

Hey - are you guys beating up on Napoleon???

He and I got along quite well.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'm still bidding my time with him...but I beleive that Nugog is slapping Nappy around.

and on that note: 1140AD turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
            ...but I beleive that Nugog is slapping Nappy around.
            I have given him a bit of a on the head.

Taken one city - burnt another....

We shall see how it turns out.......

He was massing on my borders anyway - so I just beat him to the jump - and he had been stockpiling WMD - I have the evidence somewhere - honest!

Onto Strudo
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I have a froggy city also

To Beta

Comment

• The Egyptians await this "evidence" of WMD. :Hmmm...:

The Napoleon I know is a peace loving leader - only interested in culture and producing works of art.

And oh yes.. save to Witt.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Yes...and it's that same cultural output that has me between a rock and a hard place.

1150AD turn sent to Nugog.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                    The Egyptians await this "evidence" of WMD. :Hmmm...:

I'm sure I can rustle something up.......

Originally posted by Beta
                    The Napoleon I know is a peace loving leader - only interested in culture and producing works of art.
                    Oh - don't be fooled by his fancy talking, fancy kissing ways......

Onto Wittlich

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• We Egyptians are suckers for "fancy kissing ways".

Save to Witt, somewhere between a rock and a hard place.

Comment

• 1160AD to Nugog.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                            We Egyptians are suckers for "fancy kissing ways".

Onto Strudo

Comment

• Strudo - please send the save to ...

rhothaerill ta t ta comcast tod td tod net

He is covering for me while I am away for 7 to 14 days.

Thanks!

Comment

• Have a good time - Nappy may or may not be waiting to give you a welcome back snog.............

Comment

Working...
                                X