Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to have you back mate!

Onto Strudo.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• To Witt in the Windy City.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Well, the winds have finally calmed down and the sun is back out again.

1350AD to Nugog

Comment

• Nugog -> Me -> Beta

Comment

• to Witt.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strudo
                Nugog -> Me -> Beta
                Yeah - that's right..........................

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• *cough*

Any chance of getting the save in the next 24hrs?

I will be offline for about 4 weeks - I have subs lined up for all of my games - but I would really like to have the save one more time to send screenshots etc to eplain where I am at, and my plans...........

Comment

• And to explain the 4 weeks thing - I have accepted an exciting but challenging new role in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.

Yes - the place with the cannibals...................

I was SUPPOSED to have recieved my gaming laptop by now (I leave this Sunday) - but Dell has stuffed up the order - surprise surprise - so my wife will bring it over with her when the family comes over in about 3-4 weeks.

Comment

• Okay - no such luck - is ok.

RobWorham will sub for me in this game - I will PM Wittlich his email addy - and Strudo I have given him yours.

Good luck everyone - see you in about a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
                        *cough*

Any chance of getting the save in the next 24hrs?

I will be offline for about 4 weeks - I have subs lined up for all of my games - but I would really like to have the save one more time to send screenshots etc to eplain where I am at, and my plans...........
                        Nugog - I think Witt is wait for a week visiting his Mom.

You may have to use an old save.

And don't worry Rob - we are all friends in this game.

Comment

• Wot no office politics.......

FYI, I play my PBEM saves around 06.00GMT, 09.30GMT and 16.30GMT every day, so I'll be passing to Strudo as quickly as possible......

Let's hope I don't mess Nugog's game up too much .......
                          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                            Let's hope I don't mess Nugog's game up too much .......

Comment

• Nugog's a big boy... he can take a little messing with his empire

Comment

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X