X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1740ad sent

Comment

• 1745 coming right at yer!
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1745 sent

Comment

• 1745ad sent.

Was this trade offer a mistake, joke, threat or insult, Sebastian?

Comment

• It was a mix of threat, insult and making a strategic gift to you by advertising my sinister plans by really cheesy roleplay, actually.

I am to lazy to follow up with any real roleplay right now (which i was first planning to do), the game is essentially over and i'm more or less running amok i guess.

Now i'm curious to see if you launched a preemptive strike.

Comment

• Blimey - I think I'll try to keep my head down with this one, well as much as I can anyway. It should make interesting viewing, like those old 1960's dinosaur movies where you always get the T-Rex and the Brontosaur fight. Hmm! I'll go get some popcorn.

Turn sent
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Sorry, who has the turn? Just wanna be sure it's not me. I sent it away two days ago, I think, but I don't know if it came through all right.

Comment

• sorry could you resent? i didn't receive it

rather, them. both games, that is

Comment

• Damn! I think the error is mine - played the turn but didn't send it - it's on its way now.
                    I'm an idiot!

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Thread contains more then 500 posts, please start a new one.
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                      X