This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Turn sent

Carthage and Incaland have come to an agreement today. Incaland will now help to rebuild what they had no choice but to destroy.

Comment

• They very well did have a choice.

1675ad sent

Comment

• See 1680 run. Run 1680, run.
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Turn sent.
          Happy birthday from my part, too.

Comment

• turn sent. sorry, didn't feel like playing yesterday

Comment

• 1680ad sent

Comment

• It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was 1685.
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1685 sent

Comment

• 1685ad sent

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

• History is bunk.
                        Henry Ford (1863 - 1947)
                        Cobblers!
                        2350BC (yesterday - tomorrow)

Ignore all that - it's for a different game and Poly won't let me delete it.
                        Last edited by rumpo kid; February 5, 2007, 16:01.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• turn sent. the other game too. sorry i'll need to play faster again

Comment

• 1690ad sent

Comment

• Apparently Claus didn't get the last on I sent to him so I've resent

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Actually, I really didn't get anything. However, the second file got through and has now been sent on.

Comment

Working...
                                X