• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1655 sent

Comment

• 1655ad sent

Comment

• Flying visit - turn sent
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1660 sent. other turn too

Comment

• 1660ad sent

Comment

• 1665 sent itself - I'm just too busy crying into my tea. Does any one remember seeing that movie "The mouse that roared"? Well it's a lie!
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Well, looking at the size of my civ, I'm the mouse ...

Sorry for me taking so long, I was without internet for a day or so (another temporary provider crash).

Meanwhile, I comforted myself with playing "Europa Universalis III". Very interesting game, I really like it. And it's loooong - if you thought Civ to be epic, you haven't seen EU3 yet.

Comment

• Sadly it seems i cannot play EU3 before i upgrade my computer in a couple weeks or maybe months

Did you play the earlier Paradox titles? I occasionally play them, I enjoy Victoria most. For one, it's not as long as EU2. And the events are better integrated.

1665 sent. Sorry to make you die so slow and painful, rumpo. The strategic situation is a bit unusual.

Comment

• 1665ad sent

Comment

• 167o looks over the edge of the abyss and decides to step back.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Sebastian:
                        For all that I remember this is my first Paradox title. I've heard about "Victoria", but haven't played it.

Anyway, EU3 rocks big time. I've been getting up at 6.00 am this morning, and really had to force myself to get some work done ... I mean, how could dish washing compete with conquering Cuba for the Kingdom of Mecklenburg? Long live Fiete Castro!
                        Last edited by Claus; January 28, 2007, 09:33.

Comment

• Oh, and turn sent.

Comment

• turn sent

I have been known to neglect hygiene and sleep and just not go to university for 2 days when i really get into a EU2 game Luckily, it doesn't happen more than once in half a year.

Man, i really want my new pc parts NOW...

Comment

• I sent my turns in both games yesterday late night, but couldn't be bothered to open Apolyton anymore.

Happy birthday Sebastian, by the way.

Comment

• 1675 picks up the baton, taps it twice on the podium and leads us all in a rousing chorus of, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sebastian, Happy birthday to you."

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X