Earth 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeMme
    I don;t mind waiting a bit longer to start this game just to get warlords first, I better start swotting up on the new civ I want
    IO was thinking we would keep our original civs?
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham
      Of course mate, even if we have to buy two copies

Right!
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

No, honestly
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Well we;ve already got 2 copies of Civ IV so an extra copy of Warlords won't really bother us

We're happy to fund Sid's retirment plan!
          Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
          Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

No, honestly

Comment

Originally posted by nugog

IO was thinking we would keep our original civs?

Really? You don;t want to try out the juicy new leaders?

Comment

Hmmmmmm

We may need to take a straw poll and see what everyone thinks, but let me just say.

Comment

And I think that you and Rob should buy two copies of Warlords, just to help out the poor struggling development companies

Comment

They look good eh!!!
                    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I wonder who that could be.....

Is there a berseker loose in the South Island?

Comment

They look good eh!!!
                        I just like the pointy hats

Comment

Originally posted by FeMme
                          I wonder who that could be.....

Is there a berseker loose in the South Island?
                          Well, chop, slash, freeze to death...........

Comment

Don't know when I'm getting Warlords, so don't let me hold you up

...I might actually get to finish the E18 Rome game I'm playing. Trying to go for domination on this map is a royal pain in the rear >_<
                            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

So...how far are we all from getting Warlords?

Rob and I already have it (and it's pretty awesome!)

So who are we waiting on so we can start this PBEM?

Comment

Well, people, im very sorry about the big delay, but it was just because i had some problems of incompatibility with my video card, but everything is running fine now...

at the moment, im not sure if i will get the warlords expansion very soon, but i will restart this one..

But before, id like to have your opinion about one thing:

How many players should we have?

Comment

Working...
                                X