X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to let u know, im back at town and ready to rock

Comment

my computer pooped out!!! AAARRGH!
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

thats not good.... seems that theres something hauting the games i play...

hope u fix it soon...

Comment

my buddy said at least a week, the virus I had randomly deleted files for months he said, finally got a hold of some boot files or something, I wish I knew sumthin' 'bout 'pooters

If you guys can skip me or something I'll give up my pass so you can do that.
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Metaliturtle - that sucks

phbreng - can we do that (I have no probs with it), so we can keep this rolling?

It is very early stages so apart from someone knowing early where Metaliturtle is, I can't see any problem with it.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

its ok to me, if its ok with metali.

since its an earth, i think everyone know were the others civs are supposed to be, so, i think theres no problem about that

SEnd me the file then, and metali send the pass. when the turn come back to metali, we ask him how is he going with his comp.

metali, send me your password, (or will the admin password work?) Ill leave all things on automatic (Unit exploration, Production, citizens works, etc...)

Comment

im putting metali on AI (sorry dude, but we got to move on)

Hey Chrisius, send me the file that you were supposed to send metali...

ill try to change him to AI, so we can keep this rolling.

c ya soon

Comment

So what's happening with this game now? There's been no action for 15 days and I'm getting a little restless

Did Metaliturtle get demoted to AI or are we still waiting for him to fix his computer? It would be good to have some info if possible

Thanks
                  Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                  Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

metali's save

Im sorry only just seen this !
                    Attached Files
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

i just got the file, and im putign metali on AI the faster i can
                      c ya soon

Comment

hey chrisius, resend the file to my email, because for some strange reason im not being able to open the file u posted.

Comment

Done
                          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Just to let everyone know that I am currently relocating down south, so I will have no computer access for the next 5 days, and then limited after that, for a little while.
                            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

i gotta say that im sorry about the delay, but its just becaus im still trying to find how to put a player on AI...

Ill start try to find a replacement player, in case im not able to put the AI. So, what happens first will go.

Comment

No worries mate!!
                                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X