Earth 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeMme
    Sorry folks, I didn't realise I had to post when I receive the turn email. Oops! You can probably tell that this is my first PBEM
    Femme - no worries, this my very first PBem, or multiplayer anything. to be honest I thought that in my n00bness I had missed something my end
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

hye.. have anyone heard any news form metaliturltle? he still didnt played...

Comment

Nope - nothing yet.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I don't have the save
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
            with MT now 3960bc

Good luck everyone
            hey cchrisius;... didnt you send the file to metaliturtle?

Comment

I sent it to the gmail account listed on this thread ! ill resend and put it here !
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

save to MT

3960bc
                Attached Files
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

spam filter must've sucked it up... sorry

I'll add you, but Gmail has been a poophead lately
                  First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                  Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Played, sent.

Comment

Hmmmm.......

Played & sent to Femme.

Comment

My turn is done and have sent it on to phbreng.
                        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

on the way to Rob

Comment

On its way to CM
                            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

hey ppl, i forgot to tell you... between today and day 26 i wont be able to play, cause i gotta make a travel....

wont be a long one, but i want u all to know it

Comment

3920bc to Turtle, let me know if it dont show

Comment

Working...
                                X