• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1171 pressed on
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• 1171 to Lothar one our ago.

I will unfortunately not be able to play before the evening since my laptop is out of order.
      Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

Comment

• To Platy
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• next

Comment

• Sent 1172 to Lothar at 9AM.

Unfortunatelly it's still not possible for me to play as soon as I receive the file since my temporary replacement laptop is unable to play civ

Hence I need to wait till I'm back home to play my turn, I just hope it will not slow down too much our pace.

Comment

• To Platy
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• do what you can Leuenberg

in the mean time, off to Leuenberg

Comment

• 1173 to Lothar

Comment

• ping ?

Comment

• lothar is absent in another game as well

Comment

• To Mr Rex

Comment

• won the exchange of brutalities....woot

blood soaked to Lueneberg

Comment

• 1174 to Lothar yesterday

Comment

• Nice one Mr Platy !!!!

And to you my highland mate

Comment

• Sent to Lothar this morning.

And only one city left to claim the Iberic peninsula. France will soon have only two neighbor on it's borders ...

Comment

Working...
                                X