This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Platy
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• 1159 Leuenberg
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• 1159 to Lothar

And first city done, if all work as planned, Aragon should be assimilated in less than 25 turns.

Oh and did you noticed France is ganging on HRE too ?

Seems this empire will not last long
        Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

Comment

• Originally posted by LotharTheSwede
          Absolute monarchy with 50% hammers in my cap. Where I happen to be building Mosarts Sonatas.
          Huhu, too bad I'm not building it in my own cap ! How many turns will you need to achieve it ?

Comment

• 20 turns if I don't get an engineer

Comment

• PS.

and 1160 RW.

Comment

• To Platy
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• passed along to Leuenberg

Comment

• Originally posted by LotharTheSwede
                    20 turns if I don't get an engineer
                    I do hope you will not have it ! My new achievement estimate is in 11 turns

Whatever the outcome, one of us will have enough money to upgrade his army with whatever shiny new tech we discover

And 1160 to you

Comment

• To Platy

Comment

• turn on over > Leuenberg

Comment

• 1161 to Lothar

Comment

• To Platy

Comment

• deficit spending !! woot

Leuenberg

Comment

• 1162 to Lothar

Have you noticed the HRE took a city to the Danes ? That's surprising to see them still well and alive on the 70th turn (although they obviously lag in tech). Well of course with the French joining the fray against them, this strange situation should not last long

Comment

Working...
                                X