Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at last... my first settler is ready! 2 turns after tokugawa placed his 3rd city... both extra ones right at my border!
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• uh... 1060bc to aebbeka

Comment

• sent to Krazy

Who's the jerk that built Stonghenge?
        Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• it certainly wasn't me.
          i just hope nobody else builds the oracle... i've got marble and i'm done very soon...

Comment

• It's an easy answer if you guys just look who's score jumped up. :-D
            Were you working on it Aebbeka?

Sent to Lumpkin.

Comment

• actually, wonders only give you 20 points or so. not really that much. it's like 2 population points, so you could have built a city and the other grew at the same time

PS krazy: can you check the game next time (or load it up again this time) and tell me your difficulty level?

Comment

• i certainly dont have any wonders; still aiming for a settler...

both to sabre
                http://www.cojadate.com/

Comment

• 1000bc to aebbeka

ugh... i just converted to my religion and realised that i get +1 happiness! :duh: ... should have used it in other games too

Comment

• Sent to Krazy, the future target of a 3-way alliance.

Sabre, at least you have a religion. I only manage to get one of those early religions about 10% of the time...
                    Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• Yeah, if anyone wants to come spread their religion to me, that would be cool.

Sent to Lumpking.

PS. I tried to look up my difficulty level, but it wouldn't let me. I need the admin password, so you might be able to look it up on your game.

Comment

• KrazyE: F8, then the "settings" panel should give you an idea of the level...
                        in fact, can you all do this? i hope i havn't messed up here...

i'd also like to inform you that confucianism will most likely be mine too ... so you can guess 3 times what i'm going to use the oracle for

Comment

• both to sabre.

You didn't know about the +1 happiness for religion?? I thought you were the civ expert amongst us?
                          http://www.cojadate.com/

Comment

• i knew, but i forgot... i often try to delay taking a religion to establish friendship with another religious neighbor in order that i can convert him before he doesn't like me anymore...

Comment

• I just checked my settings, and I'm set at the Noble level.

Comment

• as i remember... and the rest of us should be at prince. i'm might have even set myself to monarch, but i'm not sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X