No announcement yet.

New Pitboss game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but could we please give it a name other than 'New Pitboss game?
    LOL

Comment

• Is the game down again or is it just the civstats?

Comment

• 1. How can I change the name of a thread?

2. Server will be down till Monday when we will have another IP address - I moved to new office

Comment

• I won't be here from the 12th to the 18th. If I can't find a sub before then, could I trust any of you to run a few turns for me? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans View Post
            1. How can I change the name of a thread?
            Just open a new thread with a link to this one. May I suggest Evald Empires or Evuald Opportunites.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I have run into an unexpected problem at work so I will not be able to play till I get back in two weeks I will find a sub till I come back.

Comment

• Blacknight asked me to be his sub. I think I told him I was in this game, but maybe I confused it with being in Flamefest 2 and Flamefest 3. And I am in this game.

Anyhow I can play his turn if need be, but I would prefer if we got another temporary player. If so, I can advise him/her of Blacknight's instructions for opening and playing the turn.

So a temporary sub needed for Blacknight.

Comment

• I will approach Beta on Blacknight's behalf. Beta had earlier commented in the thread and then didn't confirm. If that's ok with you guys?

That was then but Beta is now re-engaging in some of those Pbems he signed up to about 6 months ago, so he may feel willing to sub for a short period.

Comment

• Is it just me or has this game been offline for awhile now?

Comment

• Game will be online again and hopefully without interuptions on Friday/Saturday - we do not have stable internet connection in our new office yet.

Comment

• Game will be online again and hopefully without interuptions on Friday/Saturday

Comment

• Game is up and running again http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?p=5635606

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                            I will approach Beta on Blacknight's behalf. Beta had earlier commented in the thread and then didn't confirm. If that's ok with you guys?

That was then but Beta is now re-engaging in some of those Pbems he signed up to about 6 months ago, so he may feel willing to sub for a short period.
                            I can sub if need be. Just let me know.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                            X