[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya lets move along the save slackers!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Geo, I think you're a day or two ahead...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Oh yes, it's September. "Talk like a pirate" day is coming.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• This Friday

Yarrrrrrr!
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
            Ya lets move along the save slackers!
            Are you even in this game - or are you just spamming???
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'm thinking that it is just Con being...well, Con.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

Are you even in this game - or are you just spamming???
                SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Snoopdog is management now you dweeb

Comment

• Oh, I don't mind looking at con's avvie in this thread.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• The Spanish people would like to invite leaders of other civilizations to inquire about the future of our new Oracle, who would be happy to answer questions posed to her. Please form an orderly line in the Madrid city square near the Oracle's hill, single file, and remove your shoes prior to ascending the hill. Please do not bring offerings, as we do not allow Pagan Rituals in this Holy Christian State. The Oracle would be highly offended, and unable to receive the guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ in your matter.

Comment

• Cool! Wonders to "borrow"

Comment

• The Spanish have a well-refined fighting force protecting the Hill of the Oracle, with the most modern Bronze Axes and Bronze Spears available. Under the shadow of the Great Wall, these fearsome warriors are the match of any invading army, and will defend their Christian Homeland with a vengeance.

Comment

• Bronze axes and spears? Bah, throw iron crossbolts at them.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Iron crossbows are something we have heard of, and are very interested in the potential uses of such things in our future creations. It is likely that they will become a part of our defensive force as soon as our researchers can figure out exactly how to machine the iron finely enough to provide adequate stopping power to the bolt.

Comment

• The Spanish empire would like to announce yet another masterpiece of construction achieved by its diligent workers. Come marvel at the stone monoliths, a circle of carefully placed stones one on top of another, that show the grace of God and his marvelous power by not falling over. Eleven stone monoliths were raised, one for each Disciple except for the Iscariot; they represent the fact that the disciples were the rocks on which the Church was built, and also represent the Church's stability, by the grace of God.

Entrance fee is 2gp per person, and a line should form to the south of Oracle Hill.

Comment

• A well-refined fighting force when most of Spain's cities were busy with quarying stone? Bollocks, I say!
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X