[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played. New turn is up.

Con will be babysitting this game for me from today thru to August 6th.

I am off hiking the Chilkoot trail.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• You're a chilly coot?
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Well, he is an old coot who lives in Canada.

Comment

• Whats the timer?

Thank god its BTS, I dont do earlier versions of CIV IV any longer.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 36 hours. I roughed up Beta until he agreed.

Comment

• I still say anything less than 48 is ridiculous, ah well, Im sure I will miss several turns until he gets back. And if it would have been 24, then I would have missed every other turn for sure, just for the object lesson.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• He conned me into taking over for him in a 20 hour turn timer game until he gets back. I may have to miss a few turns just for that object lesson.

BTW, I'll be gone from the 1st to the 3rd. I might or might not have internet access. I'll be setting my turns to play automatically, but I might hit the 36 hour limit once.

Comment

• The game is down Snooper

Comment

• The game is UP with Rhoth, Geo, and Beta (Con) still needing to play their turn. (24 hrs left on the clock)
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I am still trying to get BTS to patch, I left it running before I left for work this morning, hopefully it finished

Comment

• What's the issue with the patch?
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Con:
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• No, no you have to say it correctly...KHAN!!! echo...echo...echo.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                              What's the issue with the patch?
                              I load CIV

I go to check updates

I say yes to getting the patch

Then my g0dd@m computer just sits there, it ran for close to 9 hours yesterday, before it got closed out in disgust...................

Comment

• Yes, I had the same type of problem with one my other computers. I ended up downloading the patch from Apolyton. You might want to try that Con.

Comment

Working...
                                X