• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoModder
    Wittlich, you lucky bastard!
    ... Unless you mean that goodie hut ...

Comment

I'm confused too. I was referring to two prior games with Provi, where I had crappy starting locations, and sitting right next to me was Provi with far superior starting locations in both. Needless to say, I lost both games at the blades of Provi's armies.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

... Unless you mean that goodie hut ...
        What else could I mean?

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
        I'm confused too. I was referring to two prior games with Provi, where I had crappy starting locations, and sitting right next to me was Provi with far superior starting locations in both.
        Now you make sense.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I'm confused too. I was referring to two prior games with Provi, where I had crappy starting locations, and sitting right next to me was Provi with far superior starting locations in both. Needless to say, I lost both games at the blades of Provi's armies.
          Well, you were not alone Rhoth...I lost my ass(ets) as well.

Comment

I am a bad a$$!

I think Witt is safe in the Agean game.

but....

Asian Tigers PBEM on the other hand.....
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Well, I think in the Bohemian game, the reason was E_T's buildering habits. When you took the civ, there really wasn't that much military to work with.
              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Originally posted by proviisori

Well, I think in the Bohemian game, the reason was E_T's buildering habits. When you took the civ, there really wasn't that much military to work with.
                The one I took over for E_T was the first Sarantium game. Actually there wasn't much of anything to work with. He had a few archer units and a wonder, but hadn't built much more than that. He had only settled one other city when most of the rest of the players had 5 or 6. It seriously affected my view of E_T as a Civgenius.

As to Bohemian...that was just a full-on-crap start for me. I was just starting to get it a bit more profitable when you hit me with overwhelming force.

Comment

Hey snoop, Civstats is unconnected.

Comment

But the game is still connected.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Yes, that is annoying ... So, with the flair I'm known for ...

SNOOPY!!!!! Civstats is disconnected!

Please restart CivStats....or at least tell us what the hell is going on.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Weekend is going on. I noticed Snoopy often takes a well-deserved break during those.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• You do have a point Geo...
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

The one I took over for E_T was the first Sarantium game. Actually there wasn't much of anything to work with. He had a few archer units and a wonder, but hadn't built much more than that. He had only settled one other city when most of the rest of the players had 5 or 6. It seriously affected my view of E_T as a Civgenius.

Although I think he also missed playing a lot of turns in that game.

But still,

As to Bohemian...that was just a full-on-crap start for me. I was just starting to get it a bit more profitable when you hit me with overwhelming force.
                            That game is still not completed, btw. It is currently on hold, and will be until I am back from Yukon/Alaska in a few weeks. But I am still planning on exacting revenge on your behalf Rhoth. It has turned into a major modern war slugfest, with snoop, provi, and me being the slugs.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• So Rhoth - can you cover for me in my diplo pitboss game? I am gone from July 26th to August 6th inclusive.

It is still very early, so the turns take about 15 seconds.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                                with snoop, provi, and me being the slugs.
                                Fitting.

Comment

Working...
                                X