No announcement yet.

[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been on holiday for the past few weeks, and have come back to find that the guy who was supposed to be playing my turns wasn't able to log in.

Sorry about that. I guess it only spead up the inevitable anyway.

Well done the alliance.

Comment

• Congrats Bigfree - A great bit of opportunism!!!

I vote for calling this game over and setting up a new game!!!
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Wow!!! Just watched the replay and I must correct myself.

Congrats BigFree for a fantastic blitzkreig!!!!

Also cheers to Herc and Andydog for a good bit of fisticuffs!!

Thanks all who played!
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Thanks everyone for playing and thank you for the congrats.

I'd be happy to join another game. I can't host another game right now though.

Comment

Working...
          X