[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Can't connect.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Try agian, was working on network for a bit. I hate Vista!

Comment

• I'm in. Thx!

And I like Vista.

Comment

• Standing alone, it's not too bad. Getting it to network properly with XP is a bugger.

Comment

• XP or any other OS...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I guess they're sort of hoping everyone would upgrade to vista; maybe that was one of the 'bugs' left in so to give people a reason to upgrade. I don't hate Microsoft; I hate the corporate greed so many corporations exhibit these days.

Comment

• Probably, I use Vista myself and I like it. But I'll be buggered if I can get it to work with Linux or OS X...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree View Post
                    Standing alone, it's not too bad. Getting it to network properly with XP is a bugger.
                    Hmmm. That might explain some of the issues I am having now with my new router. This PC, running Vista is hardwired to it, and my wife's laptop connects via wireless. And we are having a heck of a time with it. I can't see where Vista is the issue though - the problem seems to be between the laptop and the router.

Comment

• Just to clarify, I am waiting until Big Free, Evalds and Janis have all played before I play my turns. For some turns (if all of the others have played as well), this means my move is ending the turn and starting the next one. In those cases, I am doing my city build stuff at the start of the turn, but I am not making any unit moves until the above-mentioned 3 have played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
                        Hmmm. That might explain some of the issues I am having now with my new router. This PC, running Vista is hardwired to it, and my wife's laptop connects via wireless. And we are having a heck of a time with it. I can't see where Vista is the issue though - the problem seems to be between the laptop and the router.
                        Nope - I have done a bit more research and apparently I bought a crap router. Thank you d-link. Last product I buy from them.

Comment

• D-Link suxx0rz, I've had two of their routers that just crapped out on me for no good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                            D-Link suxx0rz, I've had two of their routers that just crapped out on me for no good reason.
                            That's what I am now finding out.

So - Linksys or Belkin?

Comment

• I used Netgear with no problems for a year and a half, no experience with either Linksys or Belkin. Sorry...

Comment

• For some reason the game marks my turn as played when I'm the last to play and the turn rolls over. However I haven't moved any troops or done anything to violate the double move rule...

Comment

Working...
                                X