No announcement yet.

[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I would let you know, and this dam website is slow as hell this morning, its driving my proxy nuts!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
      I got some my files aren't in sink with the hosts files message.
      Yes, if someone has some mod files, then you will get that warning (If someone is using the Blue Marble MOD, for example). Basically, just acknowledge it and move on.

Comment

• But I don't like getting that message. I want BF to unload all the mods from his machine!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
          I got some my files aren't in sink with the hosts files message.
          Me too, although we didn't have it for numerous turns........
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Thanks for babysitting the game for me con.

Timing out on the connection. Is it just me, or are others having problems as well.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Internet connection reset. It's connected now.

Comment

• game seems to have gone down again.....
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• It seems to be working now.

Comment

• I have a question -
                    why in some cities all my food titles became hammers?

It does not show "stagnant" in food production, but it does not grow either.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans
                      I have a question -
                      why in some cities all my food titles became hammers?

It does not show "stagnant" in food production, but it does not grow either.
                      I am presuming you are not building a worker or settler, as that is what happens. Extra food gets switched into hammers and no growth.

Otherwise, check your city management switches on the lower left. One of them prevents a city from growing and may have accidentally been clicked on. That happened to me in one of my earlier games of civ4.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

I am presuming you are not building a worker or settler, as that is what happens. Extra food gets switched into hammers and no growth.
                        Thanks for help, but its not clear yet.

City grows only if you are building settler or worker? What that all about? As far as I know they grow when I am building all sorts of things.

I have not switched on growth restriction icon.

Is there any other reason why my food are turning into hammers? I have been used "hury up with force" option couple of times on those cities - are they afraid to grow now?

Comment

• Ok, I finally linked it together (thanks Beta you were right) - when you are building workers or settlers food turns into hammers :]

Comment

• Hmm. seems like everyone and their mother are doing business with the AI behind my back... Well, I should be back at the helm on monday
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Not connecting - will try again later
                              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Originally posted by CerberusIV
                                Not connecting - will try again later
                                Back up and running. 20+ hours on the clock for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X