[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigFree
    ****. My IP ranging keeps changing. I had little idea I was handing out that many IP's in my network. I'm on #9 now!

Try again folks.
    I'm in.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by CerberusIV
      Well that's disappointing. I was under the mistaken impression that as long as I had a settler alive my civ would stay in existence and I could found a new city elsewhere. Seems not so I'm out.

Good game!
      Thanks Cerberus. Sorry to see you go.

(Note to self - do not start next to Bigfree in any future PitBoss )
      QFT
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by CerberusIV
        Well that's disappointing. I was under the mistaken impression that as long as I had a settler alive my civ would stay in existence and I could found a new city elsewhere. Seems not so I'm out.

Good game!

(Note to self - do not start next to Bigfree in any future PitBoss )
        BigFree seems to be a bit on the bloodthirsty side...
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Thanks Cerberus. Sorry to see you go.

At one point you were quite high in the charts and then War came your way.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Cheers Cerb, there's always a next time. Revenge can be sweet........
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• The connection went down in the middle of my turn...

Comment

• Not sure what happened there. But, I restarted the game.

Comment

• WTF?? Was my turn re-loaded without me knowing about it? When I played my turn now I had to redo the moves I made last turn. It lost me a Crossbowman and damn near lost me three other units as well...

Comment

• I had to reload a turn because the game crashed. I was unaware that you had already played that turn. Sorry.

Comment

• It's ok. You can make it up in a nice tech deal. Gold works also...

Comment

• Zoid, you need to replay your last turn. Computer crashed (7 times in last 24 hours). I may need a new vid card.

Comment

• 13+ hours on the clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree
                            I may need a new vid card.
                            Get a more peaceful one this time, will ya.

Comment

• Lost power. Beta needs to replay. Andy has yet to play. 23+ hours on the clock.

That is all.

Comment

• No probs BF. Replaying now. I wonder if my nuke strike will go as well the second time around.

Comment

Working...
                                X