Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Beta, comp crashed after you played. There was no save from after that. I need you to replay your turn.

Andy has yet to play as well.

13 hours on the clock.

Comment

• Not a problem. Thanks for your PM. Replayed.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Timing out...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• DP!

Comment

• IP changed again on wireless network. Sorry, try again.

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Finished my turn. I was the last to play. Turn rolled, and then I lost the connection to the pitboss.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Wierd. I'm not at home right now to check, but CivStats shows the game is still up. Might have been a hick-up in the wireless connection. Have you tried to connect again?

Comment

• Timing out here as well... Can you set a range of ports in Pitboss since the router keeps changing them at random?

Comment

• It's not the ports, it's the IP address; 192.168.0.4 or 192.168.0.5 it changes from time to time. If I can figure out how to set the wireless router to reserve a set IP address and only let my computer receive that IP address then that would be great.

However, I don't currently know how to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                          Finished my turn. I was the last to play. Turn rolled, and then I lost the connection to the pitboss.
                          I'm at home now and I've reloaded the game from where Beta logged in. 11+ hours on the clock. I can re-reload it if you don't get to play before the timer expires.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree
                            It's not the ports, it's the IP address; 192.168.0.4 or 192.168.0.5 it changes from time to time. If I can figure out how to set the wireless router to reserve a set IP address and only let my computer receive that IP address then that would be great.

However, I don't currently know how to do that.
                            Ah, of course. I meant IP-adresses... Can you forward the bigfree.game-host.org to both adresses? That'll should solve the problem..

Comment

• Had to replay my last turn. Did not get as positive results. Oh well, that's life.

The turn rooled Ok this time. I just did the mandatory stuff - build queues which were completed, etc. No unit movements.

I will wiat for the others to move.

Merry Christmas one and all!!!!

Comment

• Been waiting for Janis to play. There are 10 hours left on the turn timer. I will not be able to play during that period so playing now. From what I recall, there was no real double-move advantage to be had this turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X