Looking for PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans
    Ok, Beta, if Pitboss is not in the "Multiplayer" -> "Internet" section then I am ok with it, because for some reason I can not install latest patch (it installs, but next time I try to search over multiplayer games, it requests again the same patch).

How different is the PBEM?
    I think you need it, anyway. Since most people got it and its easier to patch then to re-install...

Comment

You certainly need the latest patch. Are you using a Cd version or direct2drive?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ok, I managed to install all patches for Civ4 and Warlords, but still there are problems with BTS (I think that PBEM would work fine, because when I install it says that I have right version working).

Anyway, Maybe you could set up Civ4 or Warlords game

Comment

Es ceru, ka BtS problēmas nav no tā, ka tas novilks no iemīļotā haba
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Thanks Solver.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
              Es ceru, ka BtS problēmas nav no tā, ka tas novilks no iemīļotā haba

Thx.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I am up for both the warlords and/or the pitboss game.

If Evalds still wants to run a pbem game as well - I am sure we can accomodate that.

As for the pitboss game - I am easy with either random or chosen civs.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Sssh you two, it's subliminal messaging

Comment

Ok.. I'm good with Warlords Pitboss (prefer chosen Civs)

Tiem kas saprot: "Man Civ ir orìinâlais "

Comment

Ar to arī apsveicu - BtS kaste pie mums nav viegli atrodama

Comment

H...hey. What is this non-english stuff? Anyway im up for all kinds of settings, preferly not to big map. When do we get this thing rolling? =)

Comment

Originally posted by Giwi
                          H...hey. What is this non-english stuff?
                          Solver has kindly come to help EvaldsUrtans with the technical problem he seems to be having with BtS.

Solver.
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Everyone needs BtS and the latest patch to play the game I will host. Please post here with a number, starting at 1, with your name after it if you want to play in this game. The next person take the next sequential number and so on.

I will start it off:

1. BigFree

Comment

1. BigFree
                              2. Nugog

Comment

1. BigFree
                                2. Nugog
                                3.Giwi

(Shouldent we incule timezones/countries?

if so im from Sweden =)

Comment

Working...
                                X