Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Save File, Next?

Originally posted by John-SJ
    Here is the save game, ready for the next ruler.
    Thanks John! I'll go now

Comment

• 500 BC- Woah, taking a quick look over our land and I notice a barbarian city close to Antium! Must have just spawned?

I started mobilizing some of our extra warriors to go investigate...

Sending settler to the River area west of Antium
      Attached Files

Comment

• 525 BC- We received notice that we now have access to Iron! Rome builds Archer, I send this one out to the front since Rome is pretty safe over here. Rome is now making an attempt at the Pyramids! 21 turns...

Found another Barbarian city east of Japanese territory, south of Indian territory... 2 Greek military units were spotted just inside the Barbarian city's borders.

Neopolis was founded on the riverbed! And in doing so a new source of clams was found off the coast

That barbarian city is on desert... eww
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheDarkside; November 1, 2005, 22:13.

Comment

• 500 BC- Well, our warriors have spotted the barbarian stronghold from the hills. It seems they call their 'city' Hsung-Nu. The warriors count 2 archer units and one warrior unit... we're gonna need more muscle.

Antium finishes it's walls and works on a Praetorian. Archers from Cumae move forward towards Neapolis. Will be replacved by warriors.

Cumae finishes work boat but cn't take advantage of those clams until it's borders expand... building obelisk.

Oh and Sailing is done, working on Meditation (monestaries!)
          Attached Files

Comment

• 475 BC - 425 BC : Workers making some more improvements and I am moving forces up towards the barbarian town.

in 425 BC Judaism has spread itself to Antium!

400 BC - A Persian emissary arrived, wanted to ask for an Open Border treaty. I decided to accept as it will likely improve relations.

MEditation was done so we switched over to Writing (Libraries!)

Also, At this year Neoplis became connected to our resource network

375 BC- Praetorian done in Antium, switched to Monestary (culture is good.. science bonus real nice... and missionaries are always good)

Cumae finishes Obelisk so I switch to Lighthouse (more food from those sea resources, it will be done in 1 turn because we finished chopping down a forest making room for cottages.

350 BC- I assembled all our force in the forest right outside Hsung-Nu (sounds Vietnamese?). The warrior from the town attacked but our archers held em off easily (no damage) and received a promotion (combat II). But now they have 3 archers, so I'm gonna have to wait for the Praetorian.

The Most Powerful Civs in the World is circulated. Looks like we're hopeless! Oh and look at that, somehow our leader took my PC's name (?)

325 BC- Praetarian is in place ready to attack. (I gave him city raider bonus).

Judaism spread to Cumae now!
            Attached Files

Comment

• And now my reign is over. Next guy gets to flex some military muscle
              Attached Files

Comment

• Oh here's a nice overview shot of our empire now

Ouch- just noticed we have another fiscal problem,, in the red by 2 gold per turn! Sorry didn't notice that earlier! Maybe if we move our palace to antium it will free up some of that ???

edit- oh I think it's not so much city maintenance but our units that caused that... when I founded neapolis we didnt go in the red yet, we were breaking even
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TheDarkside; November 1, 2005, 22:49.

Comment

• Why is it that every time your turn ends, we are in the red?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cado
                    Why is it that every time your turn ends, we are in the red?

Just call me King Midas!

Comment

• Actually, I think last time we were in the red was at the end of my turn.

Midas II

Comment

• Moving right along

Good game so far
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• If no one wants the turn...I can take it this evening...but, would prefer if another player would...just to be fair...

Comment

• I'll take it whenever its coming to me.

I forgot to check back here just untill now tho

email me when you want me to play mine.

dninot AT yahoo DOT ca

btw, how many turns do we play each?
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• I played 10 turns, I thnk that's what we're up to?

Go ahead now if you're free now No one else is volunteering

Comment

• its me then!
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X