just dont expect a whole lot of action on sunday
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
      understood, just like his post stated

I am not forcing a fast rate on anyone

just dont expect a whole lot of action on sunday
      No problem, I got into this game because it seemed to be relaxed and sometimes I just dont have time at night to play depending upon what the kids have going.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by playshogi
        I'd like to see the game played at the 'fast' rate but without accelerated production.
        Check out game#3 then
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
          any talk of set up folks?

map size-med
          water ratio-lowest
          difficulty-chieftan or warlord

what say you
          Higher difficulty probably, by a bit, around noble. That's the level Solver recommended in another thread, and that's good enough for me ... It's not like we're including AIs anyway.

Comment

Okay, i'm going to announce this game closed, since we start tomorrow

I will start Game #1, and unless akulla picks a civ i'll go random for him.

Lord Nuclear, why don't you start game #2 assuming you get the game right away?

Comment

I'm not talking about how quickly people play. There are 3 modes of play within the game: fast, normal, and epic. I was suggesting the fast mode.

In game 2, don't forget to put me ahead of Uno and Lord Nuclear, since their preferred times are after mine.

Comment

Yay! Let's get it moving.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I'm not talking about how quickly people play. There are 3 modes of play within the game: fast, normal, and epic. I was suggesting the fast mode.
                  I agree with this since Im viewing this more of an experiment vice a serious competition Lets play, and then lets share our experiences with everyone.

We got a whole new world to figure out and enjoy
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Update: I'm splitting this into two games, both in the same style.

Game One!

1. Snoopy369 - Germans (negotiable if you want to switch) (snoopy369 yahoo com) (evenings US Central time)
                    2. Conmcb - French - ? - US central time (right after Snoopy369) ( conmcb25~TA~bluemarble~TOD~net)

3. Mao Tse Tongue - Russia - sean at spincontrolrecords dot com - late US Eastern time
                    4. Akulla - ? - ? - ?
                    5. Beta - Greece - .. - late US eastern time

Snoop - heres my info.

I wont get the game until some time late today,

I pick Rome - akullagamesATkilianationDOTcom - US Eastern Standard
                    The stupid shall be punished.
                    www.akulla3D.com
                    ^^^
                    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

In game 2, don't forget to put me ahead of Uno and Lord Nuclear, since their preferred times are after mine.
                      I think we should stick with 'normal' for the first game ... as i said, there's "PBEM #3: Fast" if you're interested in fast ... I think there may be a slot left in that ...

The game appears that it won't be in stores until TOMORROW, so i can't start mine at least until then...

Comment

First post updated and re-ordered for playtimes.

Comment

Normal it is, then. However, my late Eastern time preference is 8PM Western time which should put Joethreeblah and myself ahead of Platypus Rex and UnO.

If we get the timing right we might get 1 turn per day in when nobody misses.

Comment

Okay, corrected ... I actually originally had it set up because i figured LN would play after you, but 2300 EST is later than I predicted for you.

Comment

OK, guys, I've got the game and am ready for action.....

Comment

My e-mail is whitefox_32 AT hotmail DOT com.

Comment

Working...
                                X