Flamefest II - Attack of the Clowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
    I'm out! The whole Pitboss experience has gone sour IMO...
    I really don't think there's a need for you to leave the game, Zoid.

I am willing to reset the game to the point where you switched Andy to AI, but not before. The fact that Andy was able to re-take my first captured city shows that he was able to defend himself.

Andy, once again, a post in this thread about about your extended absence would have helped this situation greatly. It seems to me that you would rather paint me as an opportunist even though I took every measure possible to be fair given the circumstances.

Comment

• It's not your fault Donovan, it's just the Pitboss format that bores me (that and the fact that my game is stuck in a dead end). I've started a few pbems again and it feels much better tbh. I'll see if I can't find anyone willing to take over my civ.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• So what is happening with this game? 3 players on ai.....are we calling it a day? What is the point of continuing with 3 ai's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Donovan Zoi View Post
          Andy, once again, a post in this thread about about your extended absence would have helped this situation greatly. It seems to me that you would rather paint me as an opportunist even though I took every measure possible to be fair given the circumstances.

I'm not painting you as an opportunist in the slightest. I'm simply asserting that the fairest thing for all of us would be to go back to the beginning of the war. If your not willing to do so, then that's the game over by the looks.

It is unfortunate that the hotel's internet wasn't working. I didn't see the need to tell everyone I was going away as I thought I'd be able to play every day. Sadly I couldn't, and not at all towards the end of the holiday.

Comment

• Zoid I think you can take this game down, no-one is playing it anymore...pitty

Comment

• Ok...

Comment

• I'm still playing...

Explains why Andy as AI contacted me and tried to trade me today though... only reason I ventured to the forums since everything was working...

Anything else going to start up then?
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• My comp hosting pitboss just died, don't know why... I tried to revive it, but it's dead as a dodo...

Comment

• I'm sorry Zoid.

I suppose the decision was made for us. Good luck on the repairs. I know that can be a huge pain.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Tx mate. Not sure I can be arsed to repair it though, I got it cheap...

Comment

Working...
                      X