Flamefest II - Attack of the Clowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wittlich View Post
    I am now back. My father is doing fine. His blood pressure was through the roof so now he has to take a blood pressure medication. But all is well that ends well. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
    Glad to hear that, kinda like looking into the future, be aware Brother, me, Im the invincible street fighter/bouncer who found out how bad diabettes and blood pressure can be when they double team you

Glad he is on meds, share he needs to stay on them

Just been down that road, and hate to see anyone running off the road and wrecking like I did
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I am now back. My father is doing fine. His blood pressure was through the roof so now he has to take a blood pressure medication. But all is well that ends well. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Hey guys, any word from Snoopy on when this might get going?

My bet is sometime during the next two weeks, since that's when I'll be on holiday!

(I should have access most day though)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
          But if you were paying attention snoopy said he couldn't restart this until this week due to work and stuff... I'm sure he'll get around to it soon (that is in the next 2-3 days, otherwise I agree with you...)
          So, you agree with me now?

Comment

• I do

Comment

Good to hear that Witt.

Treasure him while he is still here.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'm moving to a new apartment at the end of this month. I've already ordered 10Mbit internet connection and I'll probably get a second computer to act as a Pitboss host

Keep your eyes peeled at WPC!

Comment

• I'm moving to a new apartment at the end of this month. I've already ordered 10Mbit internet connection and I'll probably get a second computer to act as a Pitboss host

Keep your eyes peeled at WPC!

Comment

• Has this game thread been moved elsewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinchak View Post
                      Has this game thread been moved elsewhere?
                      I believe we are doing some discussions as we speak my friend
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• This thread is still valid. But we may need to start a new one when the game gets on the way, to save us the trouble of wading through 7 pages of old discussions

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinchak View Post
                          Has this game thread been moved elsewhere?
                          Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                          I believe we are doing some discussions as we speak my friend
                          I believe that is true but we must be mindful of the reasons we have a Flamefest 2 thread in the first place.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Gramps, Pinchak and Hercules is on so far (and myself of course). Dreylin has declined.

Comment

• Also note Flameflash hasn't been on site since April 2 or there abouts.

Re: earlier contributions BigFree and Geo had a 'compatability? ' issue, if we remember. Bigfree did not wish to be in the same game as Geomodder.

So we need to remember that fact.

Actually if Zoid can host a new game . it may be best to re- advertise for players (depending on response to Zoid's PMs) but keep the original settings.

Anyway good to see it moving forward.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• If BigFree doesn't reply I'm more than happy to have Geo in the game. But iirc there was someone else who didn't want to play with Geo also...

Comment

Working...
                                X