Lizzy's rise to greatness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glorious victory!

we killed both the bear and the panther. The battle against the bear went miraculously well. Now there are two other barbarians around. We can try to move apollo close to the barb warrior and try to kill it.
    Dio could wait or move SW
    with Belle i wouldn't risk a fight with an other panther, suggest retreat NW.
    both Dio and Belle will get a promotion next turn. For Dio i suggest combat I, for Belle woodsman I

Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0105.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	361.2 KB
ID:	9093949Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0106.JPG
Size:	267.8 KB
ID:	9093951
    Attached Files

Comment

• Those are good victories. Phew

Good progress on writing noted. Re Belle does he get another promtion. It is hard to work out on screen. In fact it looked like he got none at all from before.

I see our neighbours have a new settler on the go. It will be interesting to see which direction they go.

Edit: just re-read Mz post about promotions.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Maybe Belle could fortify or move SW. I hate going back.

Comment

• proposed moves:
          Apollo 1E, if barb warrior comes we fortify and fight. (but we should not pursue this fight because losing at even at 10% is too risky. we need apollo there to found 4th city.

Belle: 1NW, we cannot stay and risk the fight with an other panther, we lost 40% hp (unfortunately we can't promote in his turn, we must wait for the next) (we could move sw, a bit risky if there is an other barb, tough not likely)

Diomedes: wait and heal for at least one turn. (we should heal at some point and it's better to do it now)

also need input fo promotions: for Dio i suggest combat 1, it'sa more general strength bonus than woodsman and allow some other promotions like shock, cover and medic.
          Last edited by mzprox; October 6, 2012, 02:36.

Comment

• Dio: woodman 1

Comment

• Barbarians will come soon and we need to protect our land and cities. woodsman is not useful there.

Comment

• Great news about those victories! Especially the bear one!
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Let's be mean to the Inca and not tell them about the Jag. Maybe they'll move their settler south where he can get killed by the jag.

Edit: never mind. The jag is on top of a hill so they see him.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0109.jpg
Size:	580.0 KB
ID:	9093964

current turn.

I made some markings on the map. Apollo is on the NW, about to fight with a barbarian warrior, has 96,4% chance of winning. The yellow square around him shows the area where according to game mchanic no new barbarian unit can spawn. He and the sixth warrior (produced in two turns in Aurora) will guard the workers and settlers while we found the horse city (will be founded in 9 turns)

south of Apollo is Diomedes, still need to decide what promotion we give to him. I say combat I ( because He is supposed to go SW and I can't see too many forest there, also when the time comes that we need to defend our land I think combat I is better) Cal suggests woodsman I, so it is a tie yet.

Belle near the Incas got woodsman I promotion and now is healing (He moved NW previous turn to avoid fight with another panther. For him i suggest we turn back from inca and explore SW, we could find an other neighbour there.

Our workers have just finished our third cottage (will be worked from next turn)(the numbers on the map mean the order how the cottages are getting ready.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• here is a save from my mirror game, if someone wants to take a look and play with it. Notabel differences with the real game: the position, xp of our warriors. also i added extra warrios to increase maintenance cost since it is higher in the real game than here. The land is not upgraded yet, if smoemone would like to do i, it would be appreciated.

Comment

• Actually you show a barracks next in Aurora or do you mean a carry over of hammers will produce a warrior the turn after the barracks.

Re Dio maybe you should not promote him just yet until he faces his next danger.

Comment

• We have a prebuilt warrior in aurora so we could had finished it in case of emergency, so it will be finished in 1 turn after the barracks and then we can start building a library.
                          With dio we can wait with the promotion, but then it will take longer to heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                            [ATTACH]172709[/ATTACH]

here is a save from my mirror game, if someone wants to take a look and play with it. Notabel differences with the real game: the position, xp of our warriors. also i added extra warrios to increase maintenance cost since it is higher in the real game than here. The land is not upgraded yet, if smoemone would like to do i, it would be appreciated.
                            "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• p BC-2120ct47.CivBeyondSwordSave

no idea why it was deleted

Btw if I don't get input i will always assume that you are ok with my suggestions for moves, production, promotion whatever, if it's a tie i'll decide somehow
                              Attached Files

Comment

• yes, if I remain silent about suggested actions, I just agree.
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X