• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calanthian
    replied
    * Apollo is healing

* worker is at deer

* 2nd warrior is finished: I named him Bellerophon. (Of course is anyone has better suggestions..)
    (I use this site to find good names: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ogical_figures)
    > with these names come stories which can be easily found on the net.

We have to decide where we send him.. I did not yet move him..

and we have to start thinking how we can get rid of the bear.. as it is very near to the 2nd city site..

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    The third city's currently suggested place is good because it would have a fish eventually and it will have 2 floodplains in it's radius so we can work on them (cottages).
    I am with Mz here.. but as said, the moment we see a better place ..

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    The third city's currently suggested place is good because it would have a fish eventually and it will have 2 floodplains in it's radius so we can work on them (cottages).

Leave a comment:

• OzzyKP
    replied
    Originally posted by LzPrst View Post
    good news everyone. I too have returned from vacation and I have read through the thread to get up to speed. I will be fully available for participation on Tuesday.

any ministerial positions still available? I could always take the part of scheming vizier/spymaster.
    Welcome!! Glad you made it into the forum.

DNK started a thread for team organization, check there about whether there are spots available. I don't recall offhand.

Originally posted by LzPrst View Post
    hmmm, I'm thinking maybe on the tundra hills two steps north of the wheat. it would get the fish and the deer across the bay.

either that, or on the plains hills one step north of the current suggestion, that way it would be a nice spot for building the Moai statues eventually.

thoughts?
    Originally posted by Calanthian View Post
    The 3rd city still needs to be decided. We still have about 20 turns before we have to make that decision.
    We agreed to wait while our warriors scout more of the surrounding area, and we know if we get a horse somewhere..
    I agree with Lz. Based on what info we have now, I think the tundra hill two north from the wheat is best for a third city. But, as Cal said, we've got plenty of time before we are ready for the third city and will hopefully get new information (especially to the east) about our lands and make a decision when the time comes.

Leave a comment:

• LzPrst
    replied
    i'll put my efforts into a story instead. should we include ourselves in avatarial form in the story? as brothers/children/advisors of Lizzy?

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    The 3rd city still needs to be decided. We still have about 20 turns before we have to make that decision.
    We agreed to wait while our warriors scout more of the surrounding area, and we know if we get a horse somewhere..

Leave a comment:

• LzPrst
    replied
    hmmm, I'm thinking maybe on the tundra hills two steps north of the wheat. it would get the fish and the deer across the bay.

either that, or on the plains hills one step north of the current suggestion, that way it would be a nice spot for building the Moai statues eventually.

thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    It's for the port/fish combo.

Leave a comment:

• LzPrst
    replied
    also. I am thinking about the placement of city3. is it still debated? I am unsure of the reasoning behind its current location as seen in Calanthian's last map-post.

Leave a comment:

• LzPrst
    replied
    good news everyone. I too have returned from vacation and I have read through the thread to get up to speed. I will be fully available for participation on Tuesday.

any ministerial positions still available? I could always take the part of scheming vizier/spymaster.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    Next turn.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Does the warrior get built next turn or the turn after?

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    New turn:

* Apollo is Woodsman I, at 1.3 strength, 75+20% fortified at the forrested hill. He will do R&R until healed.
    * the worker went to farm the banana.

That's all folks!

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    wm3 + great general super healer unit = super-duper healer unit 8)
    Every army needs 2 of them!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyKP
    replied
    Well, that's Woodsman 2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X