Team Apolyton is Hiring!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Apolyton is Hiring!!

I defer to folks more experienced with demogames, but I understand that typically teams will designate people to be responsible for various aspects of the game. Chief diplomat, turnplayer, etc. Help me come up with needed positions for our team and then help me fill them!

Some suggestions:

Turn Players - mzprox, Calanthian
    Foreign Minister -
    Historian/Story Teller -
    Defense Minister - jobe (you still here jobe?)
    Intelligence Officer - DNK

...others?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

I volunteer to make some cool graphics for our stories, but I don't want to actually write anything. I'll help to organize all you rabble, and weigh in on any decisions we make, but I don't want to be the turn player. I'm comfortable leaving that to my betters.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Well, I have no active storytelling games right now, so I wouldn't mind putting some effort in here. I like to make maps, too, if no one's noticed.

I can help with diplomacy also, though only as a minor supporting role. Intel ops is going to be a huge timesink by itself...

That said, I'd like a little help with intel if anyone can be bothered. Remembering DoE1, each turn can take like 20min+ to do intel-wise, and that was a game I did about a third of the stuff I plan to do with this game. Someone who can go in and check cities for buildings or do ESP checks for current builds, or techs, or whatever would be really sweet so I don't need to do everything every turn by myself.

Comment

Yea, basically we need someone in charge of each area, but no one should be doing it alone. The more the merrier!

Comment

Clearly I shalle reports on the events of the evil empire of apolytonia!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Shouldn't we also hold elections for the role of President?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
            X