No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan has not logged in for 21 turns.. Will that nation become an AI now?

Comment

• I will check with the player to see what is going on.

Comment

• The Ottomans have been missing as well. Sommer can you check with them as well?

Comment

• Oy.

Comment

• Is there some update on Ottoman and Japan forthcoming?

Comment

• Japan and Ottomans are succumbing to the siren song of the barbarians. As a matter of fact let me go and take care of that right now. Thanks for reminding me, its been a busy weekend.

Comment

• Game seems to be down.

Comment

• It looks like it crashed when Greece last tried to join. Greece autosave would not load so I had to reload from Spain's autosave.

Comment

• February thread?

Comment

• Recent events are pulling me closer and closer to quitting this game entirely. I am not there yet, but my enjoyment is truly on a down low.

Comment

• Sorry about the delay on this months thread. I really really plan to make this one short and start March on time... Seems like we have more to discuss this month anyway

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day
                        ! There was almost full participation in voting this month BTW

Now is the time to vote for the January Diploscore winner.

You can send your vote to me by PM or use this program to vote
                        http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ .

As usual, we will leave the voting open all month, and announce the results at the end of the Month at the same time that we open the voting for next month.

Current Leaderboard:

Netherlands = 108
                        Persia = 102
                        England = 74
                        China = 52
                        Spain = 40
                        Greece = 20

(Japan = 91* France = 60**, Holy Roma = 48**, Russia = 44**, Arabia = 35**, Celtia = 27**, Byzantium = 23**, Rome = 22**, Ottomans = 21* Portugal = 18**, Vikings = 16**, Germany = 1**)
                        * = Barbarian (AI Civ) , ** = Eliminated Civ

Here are the Final Results of the December voting:

Persia = 7
                        Spain = 7
                        Netherlands = 4

China = 3

Greece = 3

England = 1
                        Last edited by Sommerswerd; February 16, 2014, 09:56.

Comment

• I have been away ... a player has been subbing for me. Just wondered are both Ottomans and Japan barbarians now?

Comment

• Welcome back china, YES ottomans and japan are AIs

Comment

• Would you please consider updating the Story Thread post, Sommerswerd, stating that the current ruler of Catalunya is President Sancha? She is no longer Gran Duquessa, as the nobility of Catalunya does no longer exist, and hasn't for quite some time now. I believe all nations are aware of that - even the storyteller Sommerswerd, considering the paragraph you included about Catalunya in the February thread.
                              La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Originally posted by Spain (DoB) View Post
                                Would you please consider updating the Story Thread post, Sommerswerd, stating that the current ruler of Catalunya is President Sancha? She is no longer Gran Duquessa, as the nobility of Catalunya does no longer exist, and hasn't for quite some time now. I believe all nations are aware of that - even the storyteller Sommerswerd, considering the paragraph you included about Catalunya in the February thread.
                                I am confused by what you are asking. I had to look again just to be sure, but the OP of the Story thread has reflected Sancha's transition to President for at least the last two Storythreads. Does that not show up on your computer somehow??? Maybe it is your color palette?? Check again, please, it says "president" this month and last month unless I am going crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X