No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking that each player with his DoB account simply logs in, goes to the story thread, "thanks" the posts he likes.
    We all can see who thanked which post, and there is a running score "Thanked X Times in X Posts" .

E.g. I just thanked your post above..

PS. It is also a stimulus for players to write stories...

Comment

• Can I thank a post I like more than once? Can I thank my own post with my regular ID?

Comment

• Can I thank a post I like more than once?
        NO

Can I thank my own post with my regular ID?
        YES, BUT ALL CAN SEE.
        And let's make a rule: "no thanks with regular IDs" in story thread.

Comment

• So I cant give 5 points to one civ via "Thanks" if he only posted one time on the story thread right? I can only thank him once for each post. So every player would have to postat least 5 times to be eligible for 5 points. Is that your intention?

Comment

• I like this idea..
            La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• I prefer the current system of PM/Voting panel.
              http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• I too prefer the current system. The "The following user(s) says thank you"-notes that appear after posts are a bit too intrusive.

Comment

• I would rather assign votes than have to thank posts. Practically speaking ... for our host to have to tally the number of thanks would likely be tedious.

Comment

• civsstats uploader down ?

Comment

• Yes civstats uploader is giving me problems. I think it might be conflicting with some other program or be otherwise corrupted. Im not sure. But PYT is still up so hopefully folks can make due with that until I get civstats working again.

Comment

• Game down?

Comment

• Yep Compy did one of those silly auto reboot thingamadoodles. I should get it back up soon.

Comment

• Turn 205 the Byzantines invoke the defenders measured war rule against HRE.

Comment

• Just to make sure I'm understanding this right...

A defender can wait until he loses a city (whether it's the first turn of the war or the 100th) and can then invoke MW and demand 3 of the attackers cities after the fact?

Or does the defender need to declare MW before a city is taken?

Comment

• Originally posted by Holy Roma (DoB) View Post
                                Just to make sure I'm understanding this right...

A defender can wait until he loses a city (whether it's the first turn of the war or the 100th) and can then invoke MW and demand 3 of the attackers cities after the fact?
                                That's exactly right, with one minor clarification. There are 3 types of Measured War, and only one, DMW (the one Byzantines are using right now) allows you to get captured cities back.

Also remember that that the only cities he can get back are cities that he lost in the war, he cant get cities that you founded yourself (unless you start razing cities... but that's a seperate issue).

Comment

Working...
                                X