No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember a player in another diplo-game asked me politely to change picture portraying victims of the WW2. I replaced them with fictional cartoons and at the end, along with the gratefulness of that particular player, I got applauses from other players too for the cool story it became with those cartoons.
    http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• I did not change the timer because at first there was agreement on 20 hours but then some were calling for it to stay at 14, some want 15, and some want 17. So I can repeat to everyone. Shall I raise the timer as a comprimise to 17 hours or what?

Comment

• Then make it 17 as a compromise. But please do it quickly, as otherwise I am going to miss turns..
        La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Done

Comment

• Turn 155 DMW peace with Rome goes into effect. Rome cannot declare war until Turn 165. (Please use a Peace Treaty instead of a Cease Fire next time so that the game keeps track). Nethers declare war on France. France starts 10 turn DMW ritual against Nethers. All wars must end Turn 165.

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoB) View Post
              Turn 155 DMW peace with Rome goes into effect. Rome cannot declare war until Turn 165. (Please use a Peace Treaty instead of a Cease Fire next time so that the game keeps track). Nethers declare war on France. France starts 10 turn DMW ritual against Nethers. All wars must end Turn 165.
              Ah, sorry, I was not aware of that. I will make sure to use Peace Treaty next time. I hope it's not a problem that I used Cease Fire now, as I will of course stay true to the rules regardless.

Comment

• Unable to connect - time out as of 9:52 pm EDT Sunday July 8

Comment

• Have an OCC question on religions. Since you can pick what religion you found I was curious if the religions retained the same traits. For example did Christianity and Islam get a free missionary like they normally do, or does that now only go to when you found a later religion despite what it is? When building cathedrals for religions while Christianity still require stone for the building boost or will it now need marble like Hinduism normally does? And lastly, I know the different religions have different likelyhoods of spreading with the earlier ones spreading slower and the later ones spreading faster. Do Christianity and Islam still retain their fast spreading nature in our game, or will they behave more like Buddhism and Hinduism?

Comment

• Able to connect again. Back to the storyboard now, sketching out a premise for world domination by next tuesday involving lucky kittens sold to barbarians making them my fanatical workforce.
                    Last edited by Japan (DoB); July 15, 2012, 00:25.
                    http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoB) View Post
                      Turn 155 DMW peace with Rome goes into effect. Rome cannot declare war until Turn 165. (Please use a Peace Treaty instead of a Cease Fire next time so that the game keeps track). Nethers declare war on France. France starts 10 turn DMW ritual against Nethers. All wars must end Turn 165.
                      France you accidentally ask to early for Peace so I did not accept. It is turn 164.
                      "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoB) View Post
                        Have an OCC question on religions. Since you can pick what religion you found I was curious if the religions retained the same traits. For example did Christianity and Islam get a free missionary like they normally do, or does that now only go to when you found a later religion despite what it is? The latter is correct - you dont get a free missioner for earlier religions. When building cathedrals for religions while Christianity still require stone for the building boost or will it now need marble like Hinduism normally does? I believe it sticks with the material required for the religion i.e. - Christianity Stone, Budhism copper(was it?) And lastly, I know the different religions have different likelyhoods of spreading with the earlier ones spreading slower and the later ones spreading faster. Do Christianity and Islam still retain their fast spreading nature in our game, or will they behave more like Buddhism and Hinduism? This one I never knew, so I cant tell how it behave with "Choose Religions"
                        My answers are in blue.
                        http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Turn 167 France starts DMW ritual again against the Roman invaders. All wars must end on Turn 177.

Comment

• I will be traveling for a week starting Thursday so if the game goes down I wont be able to fix it until I get back. I may have some internet but I dont know how much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                              I will be traveling for a week starting Thursday so if the game goes down I wont be able to fix it until I get back. I may have some internet but I dont know how much.
                              That didn't take long. The game is down as of Friday.

Comment

• ok well that explains why I can't connect. I had offered to host the game earlier to Sommerswerd ... for vacations etc ... too bad. Guess we're on vacation too. I won't check back here for a week or if someone can email me at /chinadob /at /cogeco /dot /ca if we start up again

Comment

Working...
                                X