No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should be able to get the game back up by Monday morning. I definitely cant do it this weekend though. In the meantime if China can host, he would just need the last autosave emailed to him to get the game up. So whoever played last would send that to him. If everyone is OK with that its fine with me

Comment

• Waiting until Monday is a better idea than moving servers temporarily since many people are likely to miss turns in the confusion of moving servers. A couple day hiatus is not a big deal given the length of a marathon game.

Comment

• Yes totally agree ... the host offering was only if there was an extended outage. We can live without a barb bashing* fix for a few days.

*apologies to women named barb

Comment

• Game is back up. Sorry for the delay. PM sent to China.

Comment

• It is good to see the game up again.

Comment

• Wow Japan, what a story! I was actually literally a little sad to hear about Tokugawa. A testament to your great storytelling.

Comment

• Now that starts to get really interesting around Black Sea. I remember in one other diplo-game the last time when someone tried to deny land near Chornoe More to Matushka Rus they all suffered heavily at the end
                http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• More wars on the way
                  "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• June Vote Results

Now is the time to vote for the July Diploscore winner.

This Month, you can try out this program to vote http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ or you can use PM for now. Hopefully we will be able to completely transition to the program over the next couple of months.

Each Civ has 5 points to allocate anyway you choose, except you can not vote for yourself. So you can give 1 point to five different Civs or 5 points to one Civ or anything in between. If you don't vote there is no penalty, but you can't use the votes later.

I'm not picky about which account you use to send your votes as long as you just don't give away what nation you are, and as long as you dont't be a scummy double voter. Also please don't vote for yourself if you are subbing for anyone.

So for example, if China is casting votes for China and Japan, then Japan should not be voting for China, and China should not be voting for Japan.

As usual, we will leave the voting open all month, and announce the results at the end of the Month at the same time that we open the voting for next month. That way everyone gets plenty of time to read, catch up, notice that voting is going on etc. I will send everybody a PM.

Happy Voting

Most Importantly, Here is the current Leaderboard:

Japan = 33
                    France = 28
                    Netherlands = 20
                    Arabia = 13
                    England = 11
                    Celtia = 10
                    Rome = 10
                    China = 9
                    Vikings = 8
                    Ottomans = 7
                    Spain = 6
                    Byzantium = 5
                    Persia = 3
                    Portugal = 2

Here are the Final Results of the June voting:

Japan = 24
                    Netherlands = 6
                    Rome = 2
                    France = 2
                    Portugal = 2
                    Arabia = 1
                    England = 1
                    Vikings = 1
                    China = 1

As a recap Here are the Final Results of the prior voting:

May 2012: France = 15, Arabia = 9, Rome = 8, Celtia = 6, Netherlands = 6, England = 4, Byzantium = 4, Japan = 5, China = 3, Persia = 3, Vikings = 2

April 2012 - France: 11, Netherlands: 8, Ottomans: 7, England: 6, Spain: 6, China: 5, Vikings: 5, Celtia: 4, Japan: 4, Arabia: 3, Byzantium: 1

Congrats to Japan, the new score leader . Well done everyone and keep it up!
                    Last edited by Sommerswerd; August 5, 2012, 16:40.

Comment

• Hi Sommerswerd .. did you forget ? http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ I set up a voting panel last month for you and you were going to test and use for this month's vote

Comment

• I did forget. I apologize. Let's try the panel this month instead of PM!

Comment

• Will Storythread #5 be up and running this weekend?
                          http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Japan (DoB) View Post
                            Will Storythread #5 be up and running this weekend?
                            Its up now

Comment

• An idea:

could we do the scoring by thanking somebody by clicking in the LEFT BOTTOM CORNER OF A POST?

Comment

• I think thanks are unlimited right? Or were you thinking that I should start to use the "Thanks" button to keep a running score total?

Comment

Working...
                                X